MCC 4x4 products come with a 1 year warranty.
MCC 4x4 warrants the original buyer, only when purchased new via authorized MCC 4x4 resellers and distributors, from date of original retail sale.
Product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below the specified limits set by MCC4x4, to the extent that MCC 4x4 will repair or replace any parts which are found to be defective.
All warranty claims must be submitted via original purchasing store or chain, unless otherwise arranged.
Proof of original purchase must be presented upon request.
Products may require to be returned to MCC 4x4 for assessment or repair. Postage and removal costs involved are not the responsibility of MCC 4x4, and may only be considered upon discretion by MCC 4x4 in the event of such claim being verified.
The warrant does NOT apply where,
1) acts of neglect or misuse are evident
2) product has been modified
3) vehicles which are modified or not the recommended vehicle of use
4) used in racing or competition conditions without the prior consent of MCC 4x4
5) used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
Before installation of any product, please ensure you have received the correct parts for your application.
Ordering of the correct parts is the responsibility of the buyer. Return of a product in an unused condition will attract a 20% restock fee, where MCC 4x4 is not at fault.
Return of used or soiled product,
1) outside warranty period
2) without fault, will result in refusal of your claim and be returned at buyer’s expense.
Damage to products through fitment error is not covered under warranty. FREIGHT CONDITIONS :
Freight of all products is the buyer’s responsibility.
Where MCC 4x4 have arranged freight, costs involved will be invoiced to the buyer.
MCC 4x4 is not responsible for damage or loss during freight. FITTING :
Any prices quoted may be subject to fitting costs. The price of fitting is determined by the individual fitting agent.RETURNS AND REFUNDS INFORMATION :
We strive to ensure all orders dispatched from our warehouse are in perfect condition. If for some reason there is a problem with your order, please inform us as soon as possible at email@example.com . Please include your invoice number and the problem with your item. We will work with you closely to ensure we rectify the issue as soon as possible.
If there is a major problem with the product, customers may choose a refund , exchange (where available) or keep it and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Refund amount will be the total amount paid less all freight costs ( to and from customers delivery address) or fitting cost incurred.
We do not accept the return of a product if you :
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Order the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product ( such as if the fault was indicated / informed before purchased)
- Damaged the product by misusing it - ( such as if you drove your car in the water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear